Minrray KBD2000 keyboard/joystick unit
Minrray KBD2000 is a keyboard/joystick unit for controlling a PTZ camera. KBD2000 is a network-based (IP-based) PTZ camera controller that is fully compatible with many PTZ camera coding protocols from major manufacturers in the market and supports ONVIF, VISCA, Serial Port VISCA, PELCO-D/P protocols and others. This handy camera controller has a high-quality joystick that enables variable speed control, fast camera switching and quick adjustment of camera parameters. The industrial-grade blue screen LCD module provides excellent display quality with fine and clear characters.
The Ethernet port supports POE and enables simpler and more convenient cabling of power supply and control via a single network cable.
- Support for ONVIF, VISCA, serial VISCA interface, PELCO-D/P protocols, etc.
- RJ45, RS422 and RS232 control interfaces; control up to 255 cameras.
- Unique control code learning function allows customers to customize control instructions.
- Each device on the RS485 bus can be individually configured with different protocols.
- Unique control code learning function allows customers to customize control instructions. Camera parameters can be set by simple button operation.
- The robust metal housing and silicone button design complete the overall picture.
- LCD display, keypad sound prompt, decoder with real-time display and working status matrix.
- The 4D joystick enables variable speed control of the cameras.
- Maximum communication distance: 1200 m (0.5 mm twisted pair cable).