Traverse Prolyte H30V
Traverse Litec QL52
The Prolyte H30V Verto truss is based on a truss connection principle in which the sections are connected by a swivel coupling system. This system has a number of advantages over previous systems. The term Verto is derived from Latin and means to turn or turn round. This is also how the installation works.
The Verto truss is designed so that it can be installed both quietly and quickly. The average noise level of conical traverses is usually around 80 dB. A noise level of 55 dB was measured for this system. In addition, the installation time is up to 3 times shorter compared to conical trusses and up to 7 times shorter compared to any type of screw connection.
- Tool-free system - no tools are required to assemble or disassemble the system.
- No protruding parts - ideal for attaching banners or curtains.
- Quick assembly - the connection point is reached by a simple twist of the couplings.
- Robust and compact - Based on the H30V system with comparable load capacity.
- Dimensions: 290 x 290 x 1000mm
- Weight: approx. 6.8kg